Here’s a continuation of Today, I’m Thankful For…
On this very day: November 16th – 30th of 2019
16. Today I am thankful for…my mother’s cooking. I’m thankful for her life and health and for all her years of devoted care to her family.
17. Today I am thankful for…God’s infinite mercy. Though I’m not worthy, His grace runs deep. I’m grateful for His forgiving heart and unconditional love. I’m thankful Lord. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
18. Today I am thankful for…a new week. Today is Monday, & I’m ready to get the day moving. I live to see the third week of November—what a privilege!
19. Today I am thankful for…God’s love. I’m thankful for His unwavering love towards me. He’s always looking out for me in ways my limited human mind cannot dare imagine.
20. Today I am thankful for…my legs. That they’re strong and able to walk/run/jog for a long period of time.
21. Today I am thankful for…journey mercies. I cannot emphasize enough how big of a deal it is to leave the house and return back safely. It’s a big deal. I’m grateful.
22. Today I am thankful for…an opportunity that I received at the very time of need that concludes tomorrow. I’m grateful to have gotten the opportunity and stayed the course. It’s bittersweet that it’s ending soon, but I have grown because of it and have learned a lot. Growth awaits you when you step out of your comfort zone.
23. Today I am thankful for…my church. They had a food drive/outreach which blessed the less privileged in our surrounding neighborhood. It was a sight to behold & I’m thankful for them being a servant of God to serve the people.
24. Today I am thankful for…the rest of the day. Thankful for the rest of the week. Thankful for the rest of the month. Thankful for the rest of the year.
25. Today I am thankful for… the meeting I had today for a possible opportunity to create.
26. Today I am thankful for…a functioning brain. I am grateful and acknowledge that it is a big deal that my brain developed normally during infancy.
27. Today I am thankful for…peace of mind. Peace that passeth all understanding.
28. Today I am thankful for…my WordPress family. Thank you for your engagement. The likes and comments never go unnoticed. I appreciate every single one of you that take the time to read my post.
29. Today I am thankful for…uninterrupted rest. Today I am able to get a well needed rest.
30. Today I am thankful for…my mother. She lives to witness another birthday—it’s a privilege. It’s a big deal. I thank God for her life.
This concludes my thirty days challenge of thanksgiving. But instead of just a day or thirty days, I challenge you to adopt a thanksliving lifestyle.
May there always be a reason to give thanks in your life…amen.
Cheers to December: the last month.