A wise woman once asked: “why do we forget what we should remember and remember what we should forget?” I pose the same question to you; why are you so quick to forget how blessed you are and dwell on the negatives? Why do you forget what you have and remember what you don’t have?
In the month of November, I challenge you to be mindful of the ‘little’ wins and victories. I challenge you to pay attention to the blessings that surrounds you. I challenge you to count your blessings and name them one by one literally.
In celebration of November being Thanksgiving month. I invite you to join me in this 30 days challenge I call Today, I’m Thankful for…. Each day, you write down what you’re thankful for that is unique to that very day and on day FIFTEEN you post the first half and on day THIRTY you post the second half OR you can publish your list of 30 reasons on the last day of November.
Benefits Of Thanksgiving:
- Brings supernatural peace – Philippians 4: 6-7
- Helps you overcome life challenges
- Helps you maintains a positive and calm mindset
- Redefines your outlook and perspective about difficult situations
- Motivates people to want to do more for you
- Attracts divine helpers into your life
- …and many more!
On this very day: November 1st – 15th of 2019:
- Day 1: Today, I am thankful for…
- Day 2: Today, I am thankful for…
- Day 3: Today, I am thankful for…
On this very day: November 16th – 30th of 2019:
- Day 16: Today, I am thankful for…
- Day 17: Today, I am thankful for…
- Day 18: Today, I am thankful for…
There are more than one reasons to be thankful for each day, and there are more than 30 days to express thankfulness, but this is just a starting block. My hope is that by the end of November, you would have formed the habit to find the good in each day—always find something to be thankful for even in hard times.
I am in! Are you?
Comment and let me know you are in!
Join me! Tag and nominate your other followers! Let’s do this!