Happy New Year my loves! 🎊🎆🥂
New year; new expectations. It’s time to start holding yourself accountable.
1. Stop procrastinating—get it done right away. Get it done now. Get it done immediately. Stop pushing it back. Get it done while you can. Just start.
2. Self discipline & self control—know when to stop and when to begin. Know when to say yes and when to say no. Know when enough is enough.
3. Engage—interact and meet new people wherever you are. There’s no telling who God can and will use to elevate you to your next level.
4. Be kind—show kindness to all with a pure heart. In doing so, don’t expect reciprocity because it’s never always so. Show kindness to the janitors, the waiters, your boss, co-workers, the homeless, kids, and everyone. Most importantly, be kind when no one is watching.
5. Love—love on yourself more. Love your loved ones. Love your neighbours. Love.
6. Live—do things you enjoy; things that gets you excited. Do things that brings out the inner child in you. Do things you’ve never done before. Try new things. Discover what new things you like and don’t like. My dear, there’s only one life, and there’s no telling when your time will be up–so start living!
Happy New Year! Happy 2019 my dear readers! Thank you for sticking around with me for another year. 🎉💝🌸