As I share my list (in no particular order), I hope it inspires and encourages you to create your own list.
- Life. Yes, I’m mostly thankful for life. I may not be where I want to be in life, but it’s a privilege to still be living and have the opportunity to try.
- Good health. Now, we all know no amount of funds can buy good health. There is no special sale discount or Groupon for good health. To be hale and healthy is a privilege I’ll always be grateful for.
- A roof over my head. Anyone can fall into the hands of homelessness very quickly–from natural disaster to lacking the funds to rent/buy/maintain a house.
- My senses and my limbs. I can’t imagine losing any of them.
- Clean water and food to eat. Growing up, this hasn’t always been the case. I will always be thankful for the availability and access to clean water and food.
- You. I’m thankful for you! There’s no blog without you. Thank you for always reading and engaging.
- The challenges and disappointments that I have had to overcome by the grace of God. They have, and continue to, mold me into a better individual.
- God–for loving me & for His grace and mercy.
- Life. Where there’s life there’s hope.
What are you thankful for? Share with me! I look forward with excitement to reading!