So I have been awarded the versatile award by the lovely @randomthoughts. Thank you for the award! My heart is filled with joy and excitement every time I receive any of the many awards out there! Guys, check out the blog! You will love it! Especially if you are into poetry; really beautiful poems! The posts are very relatable and will certainly bring smiles to your face.
Here are the simple rules for the Award:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
7 Facts about myself:
- I love banana aloooooot; banana-bread, banana-flavoured icecream, banana-flavoured candy, banana-flavoured cupcake…bananass!!! I just love it even though family and friends tease me that I am a monkey.
- It is hard for me to have just one favourite colour; I have at least three, but then again I love other colours. Hey guys, how do you have just one colour as your favourite? Help!
- I speak two other languages besides English.
- I use to be extremely afraid of dogs to the extent that when I see them walking towards my way I turn the other way. This is due to an event that happened when I was little. I am still afraid of dogs, but it is not as bad anymore.
- I have a very sensitive stomach. I have a spoiled brat of a stomach!
- Water is the only fluid I drink. Cut out all non-water drinks couple years back. I almost don’t remember what a can of coke taste like.
- If you made it this far down the list…thanks for stopping by!
All my followers! Tag me when you do so (I’ll also add your name on this post). I look forward to reading your 7 interesting facts and learning more about you…so pleaseeeeee do it!! !!
Yes…another award! Thank you so much @becca for this beautiful award. I am beyond grateful and glad that you found my blog worthy to receive a sunshine award! Yayyyy! Thank you for being an engaging reader of my blog ! With that said, I hope my lovely followers do check out her blog! You’ll love her blog, and the beautiful pictures she posts!
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivety and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
- 2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- 3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- 4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
- What made you start blogging?–I have always been told and questioned why I am always positive even in the face of adversity. I wanted to share that with the world beyond my circle. I have always had the idea, and then a friend of mine inspired me to start with wordpress. And here I am!
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?–Mainly from daily experience, my pastor, daily devotionals, an encounter with strangers, my work setting, school, chat with friends (virtual/reality)…the list is endless.
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?–“If you are going to do something you might as well do it right the first time.”
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?—jovial, spontaneous, & kind.
- What is your favorite animal?–hmmm. I dont think I have any?
- What do you wish to accomplish in 2018?—A L O T ! And by Gods will and grace, some have been accomplished.
- Are people outside the blogging community aware of your blog? i.e. family, friends–Yes they are.
- What is your favorite dish to cook?— Hmmm. Rice? Rice can go with alot of things so I try to be creative.
- How did you choose the title of your blog?–My initial blog name was taken..this was my top three.
- Summer or winter?–Summer!!!!! I dislike the cold.
- What made you smile today?–Ate one of my favourite snacks that I haven’t had in a long while. So I was smiling while eating…until it was all gone.
- Theo B.
- Rohan Gandhi
- Erika Allejos
- Oriyomi Isaac
My questions for my nominees:
- Who would you trust to continue writing the contents of your blog ?
- What is the current date/time at your place?
- Where are you right now?
- What is one thing you absolutely cannot do without?
- How often do you post contents on you blog?
- What do you do outside of blogging–hobby? career? School?
- What is your favourite nickname if any?
- What is your all time faavourite dish?
- Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?
- Who/what inspires/motivate you?
- What do you think the world need the most of?
Leave a Reply