What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It’s a great way to discover great blogs by new bloggers and support one and another in the blogging community. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules of the Award
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blogs.
Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate other bloggers to receive the award and write them several new questions.
List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Thank you Cynthia! It was certainly unexpected! (https://momentswithcynthia.wordpress.com/) for this lovely nomination. I am truly excited and grateful you found my blog worthy enough to be nominated! Please check out her blog! Always a lovely and great read!
Nominations for Liebster:
- What is your favorite scripture? — Hmm. There’s a lot and it makes it hard to pick one. But I love Proverbs 3:5-6
- Who is your favorite author? — Hmm. I haven’t been reading for leisure lately; an area I plan to improve on next year. I’m consumed by the plethora amount of textbook information I have to read.
- What event have you attended that just made a lasting impact or memory? — Volunteering at a homeless/refugee shelter. It makes one more appreciative of having a daily meal and a place to lay at night.
- What is a favorite thing you like to do?–I love to travel, but currently don’t possess the financial freedom to do so. For the meanwhile, I love to walk and enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?–Meeting new bloggers! Sometimes I wish we can all have brunch and discuss the inspiration behind our blog and just chat.
- Favorite movie? –I‘m not a movie person. It’s being a long while! Ah, I can’t even think of one.
- Favorite tv show? — Hmm.
- Favorite color?– I have three: peach, gray, & turquoise.
- Favorite song? — Currently ‘Spirit Pray’ by Elijah.
Questions for my nominees:
- What/who inspired your blog ?
- How long have you been blogging ?
- Name three things you can’t live without?
- What are two countries you’ll love to visit?
- Besides your current name, what other names would you not mind bearing?
- How many languages do you speak and what are they?
- Favourite self-care activity?
Leave a Reply